Yes, our Biologicals are safe on beneficial nematodes. However, when applying both the Biologicals and then the nematodes, we'd recommend not applying them together. Instead, we'd recommend rotating applications every 5 days — starting with the Biologicals.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can Arber be used with beneficial nematodes?
- How much concentrate do I mix with water?
- Can Arber be used in a Hydroponic set-up?
- Are there any temperature limitations when applying Arber?
- I received my Arber Plant Wellness product(s), what's next?
- Can Arber products be used on fruits and veggies?
- Why do I need to mix a new batch of Arber concentrate and water before each use?
- Can Arber products be mixed and applied together?
- Outdoor Plant Wellness Program
- Indoor Plant Wellness Program