Yes, our Bio Protectant, Bio Insecticide, and Bio Fungicide work great in a Hydroponic set-up. We recommend using the same dosage as in the attached Dilution Rate Chart when filling your reservoir. Please note that foliar dwelling pests and diseases will not be controlled by the Biologicals when applied in the reservoir—you will need to spritz the foliage of the plants to control any foliar dwelling pests or diseases.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can Arber be used with beneficial nematodes?
- How much concentrate do I mix with water?
- Can Arber be used in a Hydroponic set-up?
- Are there any temperature limitations when applying Arber?
- I received my Arber Plant Wellness product(s), what's next?
- Can Arber products be used on fruits and veggies?
- Why do I need to mix a new batch of Arber concentrate and water before each use?
- Can Arber products be mixed and applied together?
- Outdoor Plant Wellness Program
- Indoor Plant Wellness Program