Yes, we're happy to let you know that our Plant Food is a fabulous product for both indoor and outdoor use. Our nutritious supplement will do wonders for your planters, raised beds, and gardens. The reasoning for the "indoor" labeling was due to a mis-print on our initial bottle run; however, all of our bottles moving forward will be labeled for both "indoor" and "outdoor" use.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can the Plant Food be used outdoors?
- Can the Bio Protectant be used indoors?
- Where can I buy Arber products in store?
- When it comes to plant care products, what’s the difference between Concentrates and Ready-To-Use?
- Can all your products be used for indoor houseplants?
- I’m a beginner indoor plant parent, what’s the right Plant Wellness Kit for me?
- Is there an expiration date on your products?
- Bio Insecticide Formulation
- Bio Protectant Formulation
- Bio Fungicide Formulation