Yes, our Bio Protectant (3-in-1) is great for both indoor and outdoor use! We market the Bio Protectant for outdoors because it has a slight color tinge and we didn't want customers to accidentally stain anything indoors. However, all of our products, including the Bio Protectant, are beneficial for all gardeners and green spaces.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can the Plant Food be used outdoors?
- Can the Bio Protectant be used indoors?
- Where can I buy Arber products in store?
- When it comes to plant care products, what’s the difference between Concentrates and Ready-To-Use?
- Can all your products be used for indoor houseplants?
- I’m a beginner indoor plant parent, what’s the right Plant Wellness Kit for me?
- Is there an expiration date on your products?
- Bio Insecticide Formulation
- Bio Protectant Formulation
- Bio Fungicide Formulation
Please sign in to leave a comment.