Here at Arber we take ingredient safety and efficacy extremely seriously. We are dedicated to label and ingredient transparency where we can be. All of our products are OMRI certified. OMRI is the leading organic review institute who uses extensive label and ingredient review processes to determine whether active ingredients and product inputs are in fact allowed for use in organic production and processing. The full list of proprietary processing and production ingredients are delivered to OMRI for ingredient verification to ensure the safety of all ingredients to people, pets, pollinators, and our planet.
While we don’t share this level of product details with the consumers due to patent and IP regulations, our use of 3rd party ingredient certifiers like OMRI aims to give customers the confidence in our products that they’re looking for. You can always learn more about OMRI processes and protocols at https://www.omri.org.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a full ingredient list?
- Are Arber ingredients vegan?
- Are Arber ingredients tested on animals?
- Are your microbe based ingredients EPA certified?
- Are your products Organic certified?
- Why are there hazard warnings on the Arber bottle labels?
- Why is there a ventilation hole on the Plant Food bottle?
- Are Arber products safe for my kids and pets?