To control a fungus gnat infestation, we’d recommend following the steps below:
- Step 01 — Let your pots dry out!
- Step 02 — Once the soil dries out, soak the soil and spritz the leaves with a combination of Arber’s Bio Insecticide, Bio Fungicide, and Plant Food. Pro Tip: Adult fungus gnats can carry disease, which is why the Bio Fungicide is important! Also, the eggs that the adult fungus gnats lay latch on to the roots of the plant, which can drain it of its nutrients, which is why the Plant Food is important! The combination of all these organic blends help target the whole plant, destroying effect of fungus gnats and other pest and disease problems.
- Step 03 — Repeat this process every 7-10 days until the problem is resolved.
To prevent a fungus gnat infestation, we’d recommend following the steps below:
- Step 01 — Mix a combination of 0.25oz of Bio Insecticide and Bio Fungicide with 32oz of water
- Step 02 — Spritz the foliage and soak the soil bi-weekly for general wellness and fungus gnat prevention
- Step 03 — Shorten the treatment interval if a fungus gnat infestation breaks out
For additional reference, please check it out our step-by-step video HERE.