Unfortunately, there is no regulatory leeway on Biological products being tested on animals. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requires certain tests on vertebrates and invertebrates to be done in order to receive certification.
However, please know that we have been working for years with trade organizations to support the EPA’s efforts to forego certain tests and to advocate for invitro testing on cell linings where possible. The regulation is being updated regularly and we are encouraged by more recent progress.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a full ingredient list?
- Are Arber ingredients vegan?
- Are Arber ingredients tested on animals?
- Are your microbe based ingredients EPA certified?
- Are your products Organic certified?
- Why are there hazard warnings on the Arber bottle labels?
- Why is there a ventilation hole on the Plant Food bottle?
- Are Arber products safe for my kids and pets?