Our Biologicals do not have any temperature limitations. However, best results are to apply in the morning before the temperature gets too hot or early in the evening when the sun is going down.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can Arber be used with beneficial nematodes?
- How much concentrate do I mix with water?
- Can Arber be used in a Hydroponic set-up?
- Are there any temperature limitations when applying Arber?
- I received my Arber Plant Wellness product(s), what's next?
- Can Arber products be used on fruits and veggies?
- Why do I need to mix a new batch of Arber concentrate and water before each use?
- Can Arber products be mixed and applied together?
- Outdoor Plant Wellness Program
- Indoor Plant Wellness Program