Best practices to apply Arber Plant Wellness product(s) to your green space:
- Shake — Shake, shake, shake. Plants like their nutrients shaken, not stirred, so ensure your Arber concentrates are well-mixed before use, to prevent any natural product separation.
- Mix & Measure — It’s important to measure the right ratio depending on the product dilution chart. For easy mix directions and suggested combinations, head to our handy Dilution chart below!
- Spray & Soak — Spray your leaves for foliar diseases or pests or soak your soil for plant wellness, soil diseases, and pests.
For simple conversion and dilution, please see our Dilution & Mix Chart.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can Arber be used with beneficial nematodes?
- How much concentrate do I mix with water?
- Can Arber be used in a Hydroponic set-up?
- Are there any temperature limitations when applying Arber?
- I received my Arber Plant Wellness product(s), what's next?
- Can Arber products be used on fruits and veggies?
- Why do I need to mix a new batch of Arber concentrate and water before each use?
- Can Arber products be mixed and applied together?
- Outdoor Plant Wellness Program
- Indoor Plant Wellness Program