A Concentrated product is a product that is designed to be diluted with water before use, as opposed to Ready-To-Use products which already come diluted. With Concentrates, comes the following economic and environmental benefits:
- The more Concentrated the product, the less packaging and energy are used. Our line of Concentrates are designed to be as environmentally friendly as possible, using plastic, resources, and energy.
- With just a fraction of a Concentrated solution, you can create as much as a full supply of Ready-To-Use products, which allows you to save over the long run by allowing you to mix and measure in water on your own. That’s why our products are made as Concentrates — you get more bloom for your buck.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy Arber products in store?
- When it comes to plant care products, what’s the difference between Concentrates and Ready-To-Use?
- Can all your products be used for indoor houseplants?
- I’m a beginner indoor plant parent, what’s the right Plant Wellness Kit for me?
- Is there an expiration date on your products?
- Bio Insecticide Formulation
- Bio Protectant Formulation
- Bio Fungicide Formulation
- Plant Food Formulation