Yes, all Arber products can be used on indoor houseplants. Although our Bio Protectant is labeled for outdoor use, we highly recommend using our Bio Protectant on your indoor houseplants for overall plant health and immunity. The Bio Protectant is labeled for outdoor use because it has a slight color tinge that may stain anything indoors, so we just ask gardeners to spritz cautiously.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy Arber products in store?
- When it comes to plant care products, what’s the difference between Concentrates and Ready-To-Use?
- Can all your products be used for indoor houseplants?
- I’m a beginner indoor plant parent, what’s the right Plant Wellness Kit for me?
- Is there an expiration date on your products?
- Bio Insecticide Formulation
- Bio Protectant Formulation
- Bio Fungicide Formulation
- Plant Food Formulation