Yes, our products have a 2 year shelf life. But it is always great to get our product in your garden year round as they act in a preventative fashion, they are great for soil health, and they have long term benefits for plants that you may even be wintering!
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can the Plant Food be used outdoors?
- Can the Bio Protectant be used indoors?
- Where can I buy Arber products in store?
- When it comes to plant care products, what’s the difference between Concentrates and Ready-To-Use?
- Can all your products be used for indoor houseplants?
- I’m a beginner indoor plant parent, what’s the right Plant Wellness Kit for me?
- Is there an expiration date on your products?
- Bio Insecticide Formulation
- Bio Protectant Formulation
- Bio Fungicide Formulation
Please sign in to leave a comment.