Arber concentrates should never be mixed and left overnight in the watering can as mold will begin to develop in the can and the product can change dramatically. While this may seem unsightly, this is mother nature at work as mold is actually the sign of good bacterial composition.
We recommend mixing up as much as you plan to use and if you have too much, you can always put it on the grass, in your flower bed, in pots, or anywhere else you want a nutrient boost.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can Arber be used with beneficial nematodes?
- How much concentrate do I mix with water?
- Can Arber be used in a Hydroponic set-up?
- Are there any temperature limitations when applying Arber?
- I received my Arber Plant Wellness product(s), what's next?
- Can Arber products be used on fruits and veggies?
- Why do I need to mix a new batch of Arber concentrate and water before each use?
- Can Arber products be mixed and applied together?
- Outdoor Plant Wellness Program
- Indoor Plant Wellness Program