Our Bio Insecticide is one of our more unique formulations. This product is made from a new species of bacteria found near a Buddhist temple in Japan. As the bacteria grow, they make a cocktail of over 20 natural compounds that work together as a pest control and a plant stimulant. While the control stops feeding and development, the stimulant acts to increase root hair growth leading to a healthier plant. With multiple active compounds, the complexity greatly reduces the possibility of resistance.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can the Plant Food be used outdoors?
- Can the Bio Protectant be used indoors?
- Where can I buy Arber products in store?
- When it comes to plant care products, what’s the difference between Concentrates and Ready-To-Use?
- Can all your products be used for indoor houseplants?
- I’m a beginner indoor plant parent, what’s the right Plant Wellness Kit for me?
- Is there an expiration date on your products?
- Bio Insecticide Formulation
- Bio Protectant Formulation
- Bio Fungicide Formulation