Our Bio Insecticide is one of our more unique formulations. This product is made from a new species of bacteria found near a Buddhist temple in Japan. As the bacteria grow, they make a cocktail of over 20 natural compounds that work together as a pest control and a plant stimulant. While the control stops feeding and development, the stimulant acts to increase root hair growth leading to a healthier plant. With multiple active compounds, the complexity greatly reduces the possibility of resistance.
For more information on our Bio Insecticide ingredients, you can visit our product pages HERE.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Can the Plant Food be used outdoors?
- Can the Bio Protectant be used indoors?
- Where can I buy Arber products in store?
- When it comes to plant care products, what’s the difference between Concentrates and Ready-To-Use?
- Can all your products be used for indoor houseplants?
- I’m a beginner indoor plant parent, what’s the right Plant Wellness Kit for me?
- Is there an expiration date on your products?
- Bio Insecticide Formulation
- Bio Protectant Formulation
- Bio Fungicide Formulation
Please sign in to leave a comment.