Our Bio Protectant is formulated from a species of weed called knotweed. Knotweed is a powerful little plant and considered one of the most invasive species in the world. Lucky for us, we were able to pull out some of its redeeming qualities. Through a complex fermentation and extraction process we grab key compounds to create our formulation. Harvesting an invasive species to create one of the most powerful plant protectants on the market—that’s a formulation we dig.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can the Plant Food be used outdoors?
- Can the Bio Protectant be used indoors?
- Where can I buy Arber products in store?
- When it comes to plant care products, what’s the difference between Concentrates and Ready-To-Use?
- Can all your products be used for indoor houseplants?
- I’m a beginner indoor plant parent, what’s the right Plant Wellness Kit for me?
- Is there an expiration date on your products?
- Bio Insecticide Formulation
- Bio Protectant Formulation
- Bio Fungicide Formulation