Our Bio Fungicide is made from a unique strain of bacteria originally discovered in a rice field in Northern California. We grow and concentrate two major groups of natural compounds to make a powerful combination that stops germinating plant disease spores. Our good bacteria grows over the surface of leaves and roots, creating a protective shield that wards off bad bacterias and prevents disease from developing.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can the Plant Food be used outdoors?
- Can the Bio Protectant be used indoors?
- Where can I buy Arber products in store?
- When it comes to plant care products, what’s the difference between Concentrates and Ready-To-Use?
- Can all your products be used for indoor houseplants?
- I’m a beginner indoor plant parent, what’s the right Plant Wellness Kit for me?
- Is there an expiration date on your products?
- Bio Insecticide Formulation
- Bio Protectant Formulation
- Bio Fungicide Formulation