To make our proprietary Plant Food, we rescue produce from the supermarket that was originally destined for the landfill. We apply an enzyme that rapidly digests the food waste, resulting in complex forms of nutrients including carbohydrates, amino acids (proteins), organic acids, and fats. This nutrient dense liquid compost becomes an ideal form of energy for plants and soil organisms that help them thrive.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can the Plant Food be used outdoors?
- Can the Bio Protectant be used indoors?
- Where can I buy Arber products in store?
- When it comes to plant care products, what’s the difference between Concentrates and Ready-To-Use?
- Can all your products be used for indoor houseplants?
- I’m a beginner indoor plant parent, what’s the right Plant Wellness Kit for me?
- Is there an expiration date on your products?
- Bio Insecticide Formulation
- Bio Protectant Formulation
- Bio Fungicide Formulation