Please feel at ease that our Biologicals are not hazardous to people, pets, pollinators, or our planet. Our products have undergone significant toxicity and safety testing—outperforming all other chemicals and organics in terms of safety. Because Biologicals are still a new category within the EPA, we are required to put certain language on the bottle regardless of how safe our products are. This is an unfortunate consequence of the regulatory environment we are in given the complexity of our products.
It’s our goal at Arber to educate customers on the efficacy, safety, and benefits of using Biologicals over all other forms of plant care. But, this can’t always be done on the physical bottle itself.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a full ingredient list?
- Are Arber ingredients vegan?
- Are Arber ingredients tested on animals?
- Are your microbe based ingredients EPA certified?
- Are your products Organic certified?
- Why are there hazard warnings on the Arber bottle labels?
- Why is there a ventilation hole on the Plant Food bottle?
- Are Arber products safe for my kids and pets?
Please sign in to leave a comment.