We're excited to help you and your indoor garden thrive using Arber Plant Wellness products. To better assist you, here you’ll find our general Indoor Plant Wellness Program:
- Using the Arber Measuring Cup measure 0.25oz of Bio Fungicide + Bio Insecticide and mix with 32oz of water in the Arber Spray Bottle.
- Spritz the foliage and drench the soil with the combination of the Bio Fungicide and Bio Insecticide every 10-14 days.
- Using the Arber Measuring Cup measure 1oz of Plant Food and mix with 32oz of water in the Arber Spray Bottle.
- Drench the soil with the Plant Food once every month.
For simple conversion and dilution, please see our Dilution & Mix Chart.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can Arber be used with beneficial nematodes?
- How much concentrate do I mix with water?
- Can Arber be used in a Hydroponic set-up?
- Are there any temperature limitations when applying Arber?
- I received my Arber Plant Wellness product(s), what's next?
- Can Arber products be used on fruits and veggies?
- Why do I need to mix a new batch of Arber concentrate and water before each use?
- Can Arber products be mixed and applied together?
- Outdoor Plant Wellness Program
- Indoor Plant Wellness Program