Here at Arber we take ingredient safety and efficacy extremely seriously.
We use naturally occurring elements called Biologicals at the core of all of our products — no synthetic chemicals, just nature helping nature.
All of our non-toxic, organic products are registered with the EPA, which is an extensive process to ensure the safety of all ingredients to people, pets, pollinators, and our planet. We want you to feel at feel at ease when using our products around your kids and pets.
For more information on our ingredients you can visit our products pages HERE.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Where can I find a full ingredient list?
- Are Arber ingredients vegan?
- Are Arber ingredients tested on animals?
- Are your microbe based ingredients EPA certified?
- Are your products Organic certified?
- Why are there hazard warnings on the Arber bottle labels?
- Why is there a ventilation hole on the Plant Food bottle?
- Are Arber products safe for my kids and pets?